This recipe is all vegan, super delish, and has only 258 calories a serving.
6 small red potatoes
1/2 medium onion (I only use half because Jakey doesn’t like onions.)
4 celery stalks
32 oz. of vegan vegetable broth
1-1/2 vegan butter
1-1/2 cups almond milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cube of vegan chicken bouillon
salt and pepper to taste
1. Separate out 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
2. Cut potatoes. I cut them into little cubes. Add remaining vegetable broth and cook until potatoes are tender.
3. While that’s cooking chop onion and celery and saute in butter until onions become translucent and celery is tender.
4. Heat almond milk and bouillon in a saucepan, stir until bouillon has dissolved. Mix in cornstarch until smooth.
5. Add cornstarch mixture to potatoes followed by onions and celery. Add remaining vegetable broth.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
Takes about 30 minutes.